Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 68: Camping Trip

This was out little tent hideout during our camping trip last week. These are the new safari tents at the Koa campground in San Diego. 

Our tent was a cozy little white and beige and red tent with a kitchenette, dining area, master bed and two other twin beds. Yeah - all of that inside this cute little tent. 


Here's the first room as you enter. The dining area to the left and the little kitchenette with a small fridge, a small microwave, a small air-conditioner ( I know!) and a table complete with all cooking utensils, pans, pots etc.


Here's the dining area where we had a full 3 course meal in the night with our friends while the little kids roasted marshmallows!


Here's the master bed. It looks really comfortable but I swear I felt all kinds of bugs biting me while I slept. Maybe I imagined it but I did kill a few spider like bugs before going to bed. But, hey, this is still luxury for camping. And I absolutely loved waking up to bright sunlight above and the sound of birds chirping.


This was the other side of the room with extra beds if you have a big group camping.



I'll bring you the pictures of the amazing food we had during our camping trip soon.

7 comments:

  1. Wow that looks awesome ..hope u guys enjoyed ur camping and would love to see amazing foods u enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, super cool! never knew camping tents were so cozy. Foods up, plz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I might have to give camping another chance! ;). That is one luxury tent, interior reminds me of the houseboats in Kerala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is amazing, a luxury tent I must say. :-)

    Siri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anu, you should start posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete